Mandate Molefi’s methodology is consultative in nature and based on the following core principles:
- Joint ownership of the process between Mandate Molefi and the Client.
- Self-administered Questionnaires to be made available in both electronic (for those with access to Internet) and hard copy format (if necessary).
- Documentary review to match perceptions with facts.
- Communication of Mandate Molefi’s results to all employees without alteration of content.
- Upholding the principles of confidentiality at all times: questionnaires to go directly to Mandate Molefi for analysis.
- Facilitated sessions for lower level employees where necessary.
- Benchmark available with the 32 organisations that Mandate Molefi has conducted similar surveys with over the past 18 months.
- Results will be computerised and data will be subjected to rigorous statistical analysis:
- Item analysis
- Inter-correlation matrix
- Identification of correlation between variables influencing perceptions (viz. section, department, race, gender, length of service, job level, language, age, etc.).
- Average for each question as well as the distribution of scores on the 5-point Likert scale.
- Cronbach Alpha reliability index with standard error of measurement
The Cultural Transformation Tool (Values Assessment) will allow your organisation to discuss:
- The gap between existing and desired culture and core values;
- Alignment strategy to transform the organisation in line with desired culture and values
This tool is designed for organisational Transformation – a way to measure the progress and alignment of values over time.