1 in 4 employees who took part in the recent National Survey on Transformation, Diversity and Inclusion (2016) said their top leadership never or rarely took measures needed for organisational transformation. Only 21% of respondents said that their top leaders always took the necessary steps to achieve transformation.
The survey was conducted by KR and Mandate Molefi HR Consultants. It covers:
• Perceptions of BBBEE and EE compliance
• Demographic composition of leadership
• Leadership and management’s approach to transformation, and what they could do better
• Diversity markers causing tension and conflict
• The barriers to career development and glass ceilings
• Assessment of cultures of assimilation vs. cultures of inclusion
The report also offers detailed recommendations:
• Methods for tackling obstacles to transformation
• Effective strategies for creating inclusive and diverse workforces
To find out more, join us for a HALF-DAY SEMINAR where we present results of this survey and insights and recommendations based on the findings.
DATE: November 29th, 2016
TIME: Registration at 07:30am
WHERE: KR – Ballywoods Office Park, Bryanston
REGISTRATION FEE: R2500.00 incl. VAT (includes a FREE COPY of the National Transformation, Diversity and Inclusion Survey 2016)
To register, or for more information – e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: The report is sold separately for R1500.00 incl. VAT – to order email firstname.lastname@example.org.