The purpose of the module is to introduce a systemic approach to creating and embedding a culture of inclusion in an organization by acknowledging difference and equipping all to build better relationships between diverse employees within the organization
- To expand your knowledge of the key concepts of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- To equip you with tools to navigate and manage issues as they arise in the workplace, building a culture of inclusive leadership.
- To provide a safe space for personal and group reflection and learning, by having conversations we haven’t had before or don’t usually have – and doing so courageously.
- How to create safe spaces for critical conversations on inclusion-related issues, linked to race, gender, generational differences, sexual orientation, religious differences, etc.
- A better understanding of the dimensions of difference.
- Insights into the business imperative for inclusion
- Practical tools for becoming inclusive in your immediate environment.
- Systemic and stakeholder aspects of a culture of inclusion; and
- More identified opportunities to leverage diversity throughout the company.
- A sense of belonging and ownership of the organisation by all diverse employees.
- Improved relationships among employees within the organisation.