Need a Holistic Approach to All HR, Strategic and Transformation Services?
About Mandate Molefi
Mandate Molefi are Human Resources Consultants who have been in operation since 1990 (27 years). The company started out as Mandate HR Consultants, and become Mandate Molefi in 1998 (19 years ago). The company’s office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Mandate Molefi takes pride in the fact that the company is considered a credible thought leader in Diversity, Inclusion & Transformation by Private Enterprise, the Public Service, State Owned Enterprise, Unions, Regulatory Bodies and NGO’s with whom we have worked.
Mandate Molefi’s vision is to be the hallmark of transformation in Southern Africa and globally, and the first to come to mind when HR or Strategic Transformation services are required. To achieve this vision, Mandate Molefi uses a holistic approach to all HR, Strategic and Transformation services to ensure our clients receive a comprehensive and quality service.
Mandate Molefi is a 100% Black owned and female owned company.
Our core business is Diversity Management, Change Management, Culture and Climate Surveys, Coaching and Mentoring, Employment Equity, Emotional Intelligence, Management Development Programmes, Organisational Design and Development, Strategic Alignment, Performance Management Systems, Monitoring and Evaluation, Policy and Procedure, Remuneration Strategy and Pay and Talent Management. We also train in other critical skills such as Professional Business Writing Skills, Presentation Skills, Critical Thinking, Negotiation Skills, Customer Care, Conflict Management.
QUOTATION OF THE WEEK
“When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free” By Charles Evans Hughes
The Best Seller By Nene Molefi
A Journey of Diversity & Inclusion in South Africa is a ground-breaking new book that addresses inequality, prejudice, injustice, racism, sexism and all other forms of discrimination in society, and in particular the workplace, in a positive way. Using entertaining stories from her own experience and a light-hearted writing style, diversity expert Nene Molefi offers a comprehensive approach to help any organisation achieve a more inclusive and positive working environment.
In A Journey of Diversity & Inclusion in South Africa, Nene Molefi unpacks:
- How environments can disempower: Social differentials and micro-inequities
- How to create an enabling environment and use the power of informal networks
- Why there is no “one-size-fits-all’ approach to transformation
- Why it’s vital to open dialogue to understand cultural differences
- Why transformation cannot rely only on a few individuals: Systemic change is needed
- How to handle transformation fatigue
- Why you should let others define Employment Equity for your performance
- Understanding the pain of exclusion
- The importance of resilience on how to overcome feelings of inadequacy
- Why transformation is everyone’s responsibility
- How to build cultural capital
- Why no one walks this journey alone
- Understanding we all make mistakes: Learn to apologise
- Why you shouldn’t give up the fight
“The ideas and experiences shared by author Nene Molefi speak directly to the troubling prejudices and inequities that persist in our world. Diversity and inclusion are more pressing than ever. Injustices and deep social divisions persist, personally and systemically. Racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of fear and hatred are not isolated….Read More
National Survey on Transformation, Diversity and Inclusion.
Felt unsafe to speak about exclusion and discrimination
Reported authority figures favoured emploayees of the same ethnicity
Stated that managers understood the importance of transformation and their role therein.
Of white respondents felt incidents of racism are dealt with fairly and decisively while less than half of black respondents agreed